Check out our Pet Detective Facebook page:
Domestic pets often become part of our family. With Pet Detective we wanted to help you find your pet.
If you want to find your pet you can:
• create the ticket with the pet's photo, detailed description, place and time of loss
• indicate the place of probable pet loss on the map
• indicate the reward for the pet
If you found someone's pet you can:
• check the list of lost pets with their descriptions, place and time of loss
• communicate the owner about the finding
The application is free of charge. To make use of Pet Detective we need you to sign up for the service. This registration allows us to identify you and protect the system from the spam.
Once logged in, you can open a ticket about your lost pet. It is obligatory to indicate the reward for the pet since we detract a small percentage of the reward as the service payment. The minimal service fee is 5$.
When somebody spots your animal you will receive a notice. If you accept the spot your contact information will be disclosed to the finder. He might get in touch with you and arrange a meeting to identify the animal. You can also reject the spot if the found pet is obviously not yours.
If the pet is yours, you close the ticket. If the spotted pet is not yours, you reopen the ticket for free. No payment is charged for opening new spots.